It is well known that a picture is worth a thousand words. This is why this year Growing Spaces will be hosting our first-ever Growing Dome Photo Contest. The contest is open to all Growing Dome Owners and gardeners.
Date- Begins Saturday, June 4th, and ends July 31st.
You can submit your photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include at least one high-quality landscape photo of the inside or outside of your greenhouse, your name, dome size, location, how old your growing dome is, and any other pertinent information.
There is no limit to entries. Enter as many photos as you like. Photo entries will be judged based on creativity, quality, and originality.
All entries will receive a special gift on behalf of Growing Spaces. Our panel of Judges will select the best 12 photos to feature in our yearly calendar, and the top three of those 12 will receive additional prizes as listed below.
- 1st Prize- $500 gift certificate to growingspaces.com (no expiration date, can be used towards any item on the site)
- 2nd Prize- $250 gift certificate to our garden supply affiliate, Hawthorne.
- 3rd- Prize- $50 gift certificate to our favorite seed supply company Bounty Beyond Belief.
Rules & Permissions
- All photos must be original work taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains. The photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or privacy rights of any entity or person.
- Must be high-quality, high-resolution photos (most newer iPhones and Android take great photos)
- By entering the Contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Growing Spaces for advertising purposes, including but not limited to our website, emails, social media platforms, and marketing materials.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry.
We can’t wait to see all of your amazing photos. Happy Growing!
Join the Inner CircleAn exclusive place for year-round gardeners. Join us to receive our monthly newlsetter, "The Happy Grower". Where we provide community stories, event updates, expert gardening tips, and exclusive offers.